Wow! This is the last Friday of January. It’s crazy how fast time goes!
- They finally stocked the vending machine at work with Snickers. I have been craving one for so long and got to satisfy my sweet tooth this week. Life is good! (Can I have a Snickers for breakfast?)
- Ever since I posted this I’ve been remembering my dreams every night, something that hasn’t happened in a long time.
- Beau has worn the same 2 outfits this week. Yes, they’ve been clean…lots of laundry for me. I’m thinking I could get rid of all his other clothes and he’d be fine with that. (Okay, one day his shirt wasn’t entirely clean but it didn’t have any spots and I wasn’t going to argue…)
- I’m going into this weekend feeling footloose and fancy free. My house is clean and laundry is done for the most part.
- Thauna has me thinking I should get a Kindle Fire… But I keep reminding myself my regular Kindle is just fine. A book is a book, right?
- I’m so ready for Spring. The first half of January was dry and warmer than normal. I loved it. But the past week and a half we’ve had lots of snow and its too darn cold. The mornings are dreary.
- I’m excited for a friend’s birthday dinner tonight. We are trying a new restaurant that looks pretty cool.
- I’ve been obsessed with my new Royal Bliss CD all week. I can’t stop listening to it. And when I get home my son is listening to it. It’s so nice that we share the mostly the same musical taste.
- I feel like I need to turn off the laptop for a day and organize and deep clean. But I have projects and deadlines. Maybe an hour here and there over the weekend.
- My son keeps trying to get me to watch Eddie and the Cruisers. He just discovered it and has watched probably 5 times. There’s another maybe for the weekend.