What’s a thimble list? Well at least that’s what I asked Lizzi. Maybe you already know this cute term. A thimble list is a list of easily attainable goals (the mini, more immediate version of a bucket list). I love the idea of creating a thimble list. And thimbles remind me of playing in my mom’s sewing stash when I was a kid and how much I loved Thumblelina.
- Keeping my dining room table clear. (this is quite a difficult task for me, I’m a clutter-bug)
- Going to Silver Lake before summer ends.
- Reading Freedom: A Novel- by Jonathan Franz.
- Designing some business card for my design business
- Editing my most recent photo sessions
- Reading the stack of books on my bedside table that I’ve started and then forgotten. And then finishing the books I’ve started, stopped, and reshelved. It’s not that I wasn’t enjoying these books while I was reading them, it’s just that a new book caught my eye, and then I kept repeating the cycle.
- De-cluttering my house.
- Framing some of my prints to decorate my de-cluttered house with.
- Gaining more css/html knowledge. My plan is to set aside time at night during the week to dedicate to it…like going to night school in my den!
- Getting back in shape. I started the C25K program this week and so far so good! My goal is to do Pat’s Run in April.